Monday, August 21, 2017

Review of Whiffer Sniffers




I was selected to host a Whiffer Sniffers Party via Tryazon, and I received my party pack a couple of weeks ago. I hosted my party last week, and this is my review of the products.

Whiffer Sniffers are cute plush backpack clips/plushies/stickers/etc that smell like what they look like. They also have super cute names to go along with their scent, like Maci Macaron and Marty McPie (he's a pumpkin pie, btw). These are the Whiffer Sniffers I received to "sample" with my group:

There's Phil O'Jelly (strawberry jelly doughnut), Billy Bluesberry, Milton Melon, Slippery Sam, Georgia (she's a peach), and the mystery one. Who did I get as my mystery Sniffer?





It's Mikey Milkshake! And yes, he does smell like a chocolate milkshake. He's awesome!
My group of family members really liked these Whiffer Sniffers, and they were so excited to get one of their own. 




Overall, we really enjoyed sampling the Whiffer Sniffers and discovering some new, fun, and kid-friendly to collect. I want them all!


0 comments:

Post a Comment