Thursday, June 22, 2017

Review of Mott’s for Tots Organic Apple Juice


Let me start by saying that I received two coupons to grab free samples of Mott's for Tots Organic at Target from Smiley360.

My son and I both enjoy apple juice, but we usually just grab Juicy Juice when we get apple juice at the store. Or we occasionally buy juice boxes, but not the Mott's brand. However, I was curious about the Mott's for Tots Organic Apple Juice and couldn't wait for my son to try it. I also tried a glass of it.


My son seems to like the juice, and he's always asking for some to go with his lunch or dinner. That makes me happy, as this juice doesn't have a lot of unnecessary ingredients. It's straight and to the point, and there's nothing unreadable or unpronounceable on the label. Definitely a plus for me.

I also really liked the taste of the juice. It's got a more crisp apple flavor, sort of in the same vein as apple cider, but not as tart or spicy, if you will. It tastes fresh and doesn't leave a yucky aftertaste like some organic drinks do. 

Overall, Mott's for Tots Organic Apple Juice is a tasty, refreshing beverage that will make any parent proud to serve to their little one. It's all real, with a lot less sugar, and no added yuckiness. Plus, it has vitamins that are beneficial to your toddler. Win!

0 comments:

Post a Comment